How Service Marketplace Works: Features and Analysis
- July 31, 2018 /
- Software Development
Business Model of Service Marketplace
- Service provider list their service on the website in the respective category
- Service provider can send the proposal to the listed job.
- Service seeker can review the proposals and choose best professional as per their requirement.
How do service marketplace makes money?
How Service Marketplace Software Works For Service Seekers?
- Sign up as a service seeker
- Job is listed in the respective category
- Service professionals send proposals and service seeker analys them.
- Compare the proposals and pick up the best which suits their requirement best.
How it works for Service Providers
- Sign up as a service provider
- Find the jobs listed on the website
- Send them proposals
- Once the proposal is accepted, Chat with them and get the task done.
Recommended Read: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Marketplace Website?
Essential Features of Service Marketplace Software
1. Login/Register Process
Service marketplace is a broad industry, this is why it is required to have separate account for service provider and service seeker. It is always a good idea to give multiple login options such as facebook, google+ or gmail.
2. Post Requirement
This feature works for the service seeker where they can post their requirement with the required contact details. The requirement includes
- Type of task
- How big is the task
- Location of the task
- Day and time of task
3. Verification Of Service Professionals
No-one wants a website with full of spam so it is always a plus point to verify the identity of service provider or they can actually do the task which they are claiming to do. It’s a good to verify the customer profile also. A verified service provider and service seekers makes everything better and genuine.
There must be communication channel between the service provider and service seeker so they can communicate with each before starting the task. A real time chat will definitely enhance the user experience.
Why to start your own service marketplace?
- Do you know consumer spend bulk of money on local service provider.
- About 50% of local searches are made on local business directories.
- Online local service industry is rapidly growing.
The fact is professional online marketplace exponentially growing. There a huge requirement of these startups with advanced features. You can also buy ready-made service marketplace script to start your own service marketplace website in less time and affordable price.