Online Job Portal - A Bridge Between Recruiter and Job seeker
- December 08, 2018 /
- web development, Php Development, Mobile Applications
Job Portal is a platform that connects recruiters and the job seekers to complete their goals and requirements. Recruiting the right candidates and finding the relevant jobs, these questions usually arise to employers and candidates respectively. Bulk recruiting has become a very long process. Companies pay a large amount to third party agencies or Job portal sites for each time to get right candidates.
In this digital era we all are connected with technology, computers and mobiles. Now a days the recruitment process is also part of the digital automated systems. Don’t depend on costly job portal sites, develop your own job portal in order to help candidates and recruiters.
Having own job portal is most essential for employers and job consultants to deal with a big database of job applications and it’s relevant work positions. To make your job portal absolute, there are some advance and necessary features that are to be provided by the portal.
Let’s discuss necessary features which must be included in a job portal –
For the Job Seekers:
- Register into a account as a job seeker.
- Ability to create and manage (add/update/delete) profile,
- Can build resume and upload resume
- Can generate the resume through the information submitted.
- Ability to search the job by applying various filters such as location,designation, etc.
- Job seekers should be able to apply for the job and can save their favourite jobs
- Candidates should be able to share the job opening with their friends
- Job seeker, himself should be able to manage job alerts for him.
For the employer or company profile:
- Register into a account as a employer.
- Will be able to create profile,manage(add/update/delete)profile.
- Will be able to create and manage the job opening and employer registration.
- Employer can view the right candidate and shortlist the best profile.
- Can count the total number of job views and search views
- View list of active jobs, expired jobs, deleted jobs.
- View the number of views and applicants for a specific job post.
- Employer should have the authority to update the job status, manage the membership plan and Payment history.
For the admin:
- Admin has his own separate dashboard with high authority
- Admin manages the complete user management
- Dashboard can manage newsletters, courses, categories, blog and banner
- Admin should have rights to manage payment gateways and transaction history
- Check Daily, Weekly and all time statistics about website.
- Should be able to generate the reports
- Admin has the right to activate or deactivate or edit the company information for any employer.
- Can Add credit to their accounts, edit or delete.
- Manage Social Profile details.
- Manage payment Email and other details.
For guest visitor:
- Browse jobs categories that are sorted
- Can do basic search on homepage.
- Advanced search feature to search for more specific jobs by applying filters.
- Can go through other information pages like news,FAQ, about us,contact etc.
Having your own online job search portal is one of the best way to apply and post jobs, for the job seekers and the recruiters. By using this recruitment software, you can do major recruitment automation effectively in very short time.
If you have plan to develop the perfect job portal / recruiting software, then contact the expert team of Logicspice. We have more than 12 years of experience in developing a number of custom job search portal. Let’s move ahead to see Live Demo